The Burnopfield Community Partnership is a resident-led organisation which works with local people and service providers to improve the environment and increase residents’ influence in decision-making.
Their vision and mission is:
- To promote Burnopfield and the interests of the local residents and business at every opportunity.
- To provide a structured forum for a dialogue between residents, businesses and all representative bodies.
- To capture the imagination of the Burnopfield community and engender a sense of community spirit.
- To consult and manage local residents, to promote participation, to build the membership of the partnership and create a strong voice and powerful mandate.
- To identify local issues and create a consensus of ideas and aims by uniting neighbours.
Further information about what they do, village issues and news and events can be found by visiting the Burnopfield Community Partnership website.